Monday, June 5, 2017

What is going on?????

Virus!  Yes, I said it.  That's what's going on.  A stupid virus and kicked me out of commission.  It all started when my son came home with the sniffles about a week ago.  this past Friday, I woke up with a splitting headache.  I still have a headache. Does this virus understand that I have a lot going on this week???  Why doesn't it understand. 

Work in Progress (WIP)

I was working on a few projects before this stupid virus hit me.

I was so excited when this pattern came out that I new I had to find the perfect fabric to make Simplicity 8379.  I picked up a turquoise slub.  Man was that a mistake. I had the worse time trying to finish the armholes.  I will upload photos (hopefully) later on this week.

 McCall 7573-my 15 minutes of sewing.  Is a bust!!!!  I lost the pattern.  I went to Joann's weekend sewing pattern sale to pick another copy and they didn't have my size.  I guess it's not meant to be.   SMH
Kwik Sew 4207-  Stay toned for pattern review
 
Simplicity 1382-next up is the waist band and skirt and buttons


 
I have a lot going on this week because it is the last week of school.
 
I thinks that all for my updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment