Thursday, June 22, 2017

Simplicity Pre-Fall Pattern Release 2017

Happy Second Day of Summer!

I hope you're having a great week!  I am sitting hear listening to Mozart and winding down for the night.  I just wanted to put in my two cents about the Simplicity's Pre-Fall Pattern release.   

8416 Cute back detail

8418 I think I am going to try to make one.

8419 Cute.  My mom would love this


Simplicity #8429 I am going to make a jacket for my girls!  Woohoo!

 First on my list is Simplicity #8448 which is an adorable 1950s inspired pattern.  Would I wear this dress and lined jacket?  Probably not. 

 

 #8437 and #8436 are on the top of my list.  I am definitely going to make some bras. 

#8427 is a much needed men's shirt.  Once I get a little comfortable with buttonup shirts I will make a few shirts.
 
#8414 and #8415 would be cute for my preteen.  8414 View B would be cute in a light pink fabric.

That's all she wrote. 


Updates

15 Minutes of Sewing

Simplicity 8124 --> I've cut out the fabric and realized I do not have enough fabric.  I cut out on sleeve and half of the other.  I am going on a fabric hunt.  Joann's here I come.

Progress Report

Simplicity 8379 --> Done.  Photos coming soon!

Simplicity 1382 --> Waistband interfaced

Vogue 1531 --> I still need to modify neckline and cut out the skirt muslin.

Sewing Basket/Summer Sewing Plan

Vogue 8898--> I want to try this pattern out again

McCall 7543--> Pattern Cut and Fabric Cut

See & Sew 5908--> Pattern Cut and Fabric Cut

McCall 6884--> Pattern Cut and Fabric Cut

Simplicity 8383-->Pattern Cut

Simplicity 1451--> Pattern Cut and Fabric Cut

McCall 7542-->  I do not have enough Fabric

McCall 7589--> Need to cut pattern

New Look 6522--> Pattern Cut

Sewing Skills

Working with Knits


Which Simplicity Patterns do you like?  Until next time.  Happy Sewing!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment