Tuesday, September 5, 2017

McCall Fall Patterns 2017

Shame on me!I forgot that McCall had not released their fall patterns.  In my mind, I had convinced myself that the Pre-fall release was the Fall release.  In one of the Facebook sewing groups, one of the members mentioned a pattern from the fall release and I did not recognize the photo that was attached to the post.  So I moseyed  on over to the McCall website to surprise McCall released their fall pattern.  I have to admit I am very impressed with what they have designed.
McCall 7648If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that I have four daughters so this pattern is perfect.  I can use one pattern to achieve five adorable looks.   This is a must have in my list!
McCall 7651: Too hot to handle! I love this look!  I have to make view B and maybe view C.  This is a Look that I want to try.
McCall 7652: I've never made a dress with side panels nor have I ever worn a dress with side panels.  I am in love with view D.


McCall 7653: I have been looking for a pattern like this for a while now. I'm in love with every style. I will definitely be picking up this pattern and I am in love with View C and D
McCall 7654:Too hot to handle! The dress  at the model is wearing his hat I am I am in love with all four views

View C is great Look!  Do I need another dress?  No.  But I really really want this one.
I want every view!   I foresee this pattern being very popular in the sewing community.
Wow!  Need I say more.
Now for this pattern I love view B and see how also Lakeview a I like how it's the like the high empire waist and I think that would look great especially with my large bust and do you see the sleeves!

Love! Love! Love! I love this looks great and making this patt me in a sweater knit was brilliant.

I've never made a pair of pants but I love this pattern in this pattern might be the pattern that I use for my first pair pants I am in love with a view C and D

What do you think about McCalls fall release?

No comments:

Post a Comment