Friday, September 22, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Friday

I'm back with another Screenshot Frenzy Friday! 

What were you up to this week?
 I haven't had much time to sew for myself  because I'm working on a birthday present for my daughter.  Have you ever envisioned something that you wanted to make it.  And it drives you crazy every night even in your sleep.  I want to make a gray jersey dress with some draping in the back but the front simple.  I have searched near and far looking for a pattern that achieve the Look that I am going for.  Nothing has come close to my ideal dress.  Oh woe is me!  I am not going to give up on this idea.  

Ok now We are going to end this week on the right foot!!!

Super cute dress.  Nordstorm you're going to stop my heart!!! Lol!  I love the crossover Look and the fabric used.  

Isn't this top hot!!!  This look is achievable with McCall 7627 and redrafting the sleeves.

Taraji P Henson is wearing this dress!!!  This is a photo from the Marie Claire magazine.

Turndown Collar Button Up Curved Dress from Linkshe.com.  I love the pleats!

One shoulder knit dress.  Hot! Hot! Hot!

Ralph Lauren Sheath Dress!  One word: Yes!!!

Ladder Cutout Sleeve top with matching skirt


Love the one shoulder with dramatic sleeves  Vogue 9243 can be used to make the sleeves (with some modifying of course) and then the one shoulder top modify Simplicity 8386

I found this sexy top at TBdress.com. 

Now this I definitely want to hack.  I have found the perfect pattern to achieve this look.  McCall 7328

I hope you're inspired by at least one of these looks. 

Have a great weekend! Happy Sewing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment