Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday!!!
 Hooray!!! 😁



I had a great day with my family!!! I wore my Vogue 1531 dress today to church. It is not perfect but at least I got to wear it. There is still some work to do with this dress. I've made huge progress with this dress. I restarted this project with a 3.0 inch FBA. I lengthen my bodice by 2 inches to account for my large bust. I've cut into my fashion fabric, coral Liverpool Crepe and my bodice is together but not my neckline is bigger and there's extra fabric is the waistline. The skirt has 2 front pieces and the back skirt has 4 pieces. The skirt was Easy to assemble. When it came time to install the zipper, I realize the I did not have a zipper to match my fabric. Later on this week I am going to change the zipper. I still need to adjust the bodice and change the zipper. I plan to wear this dress again in two weeks. Hopefully it will be complete by then. I am using my IPhone to type this post. For some odd reason, I cannot add photos to this post from my cellphone. I will add photos later. 

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment