Saturday, February 4, 2017

January Wrapup

First month of the new year and I think I've started the year off on the right foot.  My original sewing plan suffered from some obstacles.

The wrenches from the obstacle course took my family and me to the COLD and WET Northeast.   So I did some winter sewing before the trip and a little after

In preparation for our trip, I made a baby bunting out of fleece See & Sew 6364.  I forgot how cold it could get in the winter.  When it was time to go outside I dressed my little one in a sleeper underneath her bunting and a coat on top of it.  The bunting was a huge success.


Then I made my super cute jacket using McCall 7441. I love it so much that I've already worn it three times.
To bring back a memory from my teenage days, I decided to make a fleece skirt using New Look 6129.  I am in love with this skirt. I was in love with it then and I am madly in love with it now.
To end the month on the right foot, I made Vogue 7464, a stunning hat for my mom.

Image may contain: indoor
Unfortunately, I did not accomplish every item on my January Sewing Plan.  I am excited to see how February goes.
Happy Sewing!!!
~Shamj~

No comments:

Post a Comment