Saturday, September 2, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Weekend 9/2/2017

Morning!

Thank you to the brilliant person who invented "Screenshot."  The greatest invention ever!  Now I am addicted.  Every single time I see something I "must have" or "would like to make", I screenshot it.  I figured that I should share some of my finds.  Hopefully one of my screenshots will inspire you.
Tulip Dress:  I love how flowy this dress is!  This would be a great dress to wear for a summer wedding.

This dress is dramatic!!!  Low cut out  back, a bow and pleats.  Look at the neckline.  This dress is confused but in  a good way.

 
 This outfit is simple but cute. The top has one shoulder and Ties to the side and I am in love with wide leg pants.  I love love love!!!

I'm not getting married anymore but this dress makes me want to renew my vows.

This is actually a OOP Vogue Pattern.  Vogue 1448 

Another Vogue Pattern! 


Now I am a Dolce and Gabbana fan.  This is a super cute infant dress. 


Another cute infant dress.

This African print top is giving me life. 

This skirt reminds me of a Simplicity pattern.   I love the lace bomber jacket with this Look.  

African print peplum top is hot!!  The high low peplum gives this top some edge.

I haven't made a bag since my Hurricane Purse.  I would love as African Print purse

Look at the color and the cut out back.  Love this!  Only problem is this a top or dress.  I am assuming this is a dress.


African print kids clothing.

LBD!  

I hope this post inspires you like it has inspired me!  Happy sewing!







No comments:

Post a Comment