Friday, September 1, 2017

30 Projects in 90 Days Ready Set Go

It's September 1st and today marks the beginning of my Fall Sewing Plan!!!

"30 projects in 90 days " all started about a month ago, when I started making my Fall Sewing Plan.  As the Big 4 released their Pre-Fall and Fall Patterns, my plan grew longer and longer.   I mentioned my super long list  in one of my post.   In that post I stated I felt my list was too long.  I thought I was a lunatic.  Actually I still think that I’m a lunatic.  Thanks to Vivmom from Sewing Pattern Review I have decided to try to make 30 garments.  To make this goal attainable, I am not going to select 30 specific patterns.  I am an impulsive sewer.  I can't stick to a Sewing Plan with specifics Patterns.  I've tried!  It just doesn't work!
Looking through my closet is depressing.  The first few items that I'm going to make Will fill the holes in my closet.

Plans for Day 1:
I'm going to start the day cutting some patterns and fabric out.  In order to accomplish my goal of 30 garments, I will need to stay organized.  If I sew 15 to 30 minutes every day, I should be able to complete at least 8 items every month.  If I push myself  I should make 10 items a month.

Some patterns on my plan:






Official Fall Sewing Plan:
5 tops
3 skirts
1 pair of pants or a jumpsuit (first time for everything 
8  dresses
1 cape
2 tops for my tween
2 shorts for my son
1 romper for my 3 year old
1 dress for my 3 year old 
2 dresses for my 6 year old 
2 rompers for my toddler
1 dress for my mom
And something for DH.

 
School started 2 weeks ago!  Look at my bambinos.  My oldest daughter started middle school.  The start of middle school marks the end of school uniforms and the beginning of a new adventure.

Please let me know if you have a fall sewing plan and what projects do you have on your list and how many garments do you plan to make this time of the year?  I would love to see what you have planned so if you're working on your fall sewing

All right for all of my fall sewers ready. On your mark! Get set! Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment