Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Vogue Winter Patterns 2017

Ladies and gentlemen my heart just skipped a beat!

The Vogue Pattern Company has just released their Winter patterns and I...am...in...love!!!!



Vogue 1565 Last week, Carlos from McCall's Pattern Company teased me with a sneak peek of this pattern on Instagram.  At that very moment I knew I had to have that pattern.  This will be my Christmas dress.  Isn't it gorgeous and the sleeves are detachable!  Hot diggity dog!

Vogue 9288 is absolutely gorgeous.  How can I say no to this cape?  The front button detail takes this cape to a new level.  With the belt, this cape looks like a dress.

Vogue 1567 The top is cute but the skirt is the show stopper.  The skirt has side draping on both sides.  This skirt fits my style, simple but dramatic.

Vogue 1566  I love the jigsaw puzzle, waistline detail.

Vogue 1572  I am obsessed with peplum tops and wide leg pants.  So this pattern is on the top of my must have list.
 
Vogue 9289:  In South Florida, we only have 2 to 3 weeks of winter like weather.  I am concerned that having too many coats is a set up for failure.  Can I wear a different coat everyday?  If I can get away with it then this coat will make it to my Sew List. 
 
 
 


 
Vogue 9282:  Do you remember the pants that I mentioned in Screenshot Frenzy Friday on October 6th?  Check it out here.  Well, now I have a pattern to make them.  Oh yeah!!!  I am not fond of the drawing on the pattern envelope art. 
 


Vogue 1570 :  I have one more Screenshot Frenzy Friday find.  From September 22nd, 2017
View D (with some modifications) matches these pants.
 
Vogue 9280:  Is a vintage pattern that is marvelous! 
 
What patterns do you like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment