Friday, October 20, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Friday

It's that time of the week again!  Friday!   I can't believe this week is already over. This week Running N' Style announced the Little Red Dress Challenge.  This challenge is hosted  by Running N Style and Rosa of Sewn.  Last year I made a red dress but I forgot to tag it in the challenge.   You can check out my red dress here.  I am determined to make a Little Red Dress this year.  The reveal date is a between December 17 and December 24th.  If you would like to join in on this challenge please check out Running N Style's YouTube page for more details.  I think I have the perfect fabric to make my little dress.  Unfortunately, I have not purchased the pattern that I have in mind.  So that step is on my to do list.  I am waiting to purchase this pattern during the next pattern sale.

I can't wait for you to see what I found this week.  I hope my previous screenshots posts have inspired you to create something fabulous!  It would be cool to see what you created.  Feel free to shot me an email of any of your makes inspired by Screenshot Fridays.

 
Rotita offers this gorgeous long sleeve dress with a peplum waist and a bow. I love The pleats in the peplum and the high low effect.  

Here's another dress from Rotita.  This body on dress has killer sleeves.  This is a great look for the year of sleeves.  This printed fabric is gorgeous. 
Venus has this great dress with an asymmetric hem and side ruching.

I love the print of this set from Rue 17.  I can't decide which I love the most the skirt or pants.

Look at the vibrant colors.  I absolutely love floral print.   The hem of the skirt is dress is like a tulip upside down.  This dress is gorgeous!  You can find this dress at Dresswe.com

Eloquii offers many different stylish looks.  This is no exception and this look can be a day and night look.  the top has a great asymmetric hem.  You can wear this look with cute flats or sexy heels.

Style Castor has this cute one-shoulder top with large sleeves.  I would love to create this look.

One shoulder is hot but the cascading ruffle is brilliant. Love! Love! Love!

Rosewe is another great site for inspiration.  This jumpsuit has a train.  Who would have thunk it!

Do you remember Simplicity 8379?  If so, here is my version.  Simplicity 8379 would be a great start to creating this look. 

Link She offers a high waist skirt with a high slit and a strapless top.  Super cute!  This look makes me want to go on vacation.

My favorite screenshot frenzy look is:
These two dresses are absolutely hot!!!!!
 
 
I hope you found something this week to pin up on your inspiration board.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment