Friday, October 13, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Friday

Friday!!! Friday!!! Friday!!! It's Friday!!!
I had a pretty good week.  Unfortunately, I didn't get much sewing done but I am still happy.  My kids and I spent the week watching movies.  I love cuddling on the couch with my little ones.  They make everything ok.  Plus, I was admiring the latest Vogue Pattern Release.  I have so many patterns that I want to make.  Well let me get this show on the road.

Royal Robbins has this great wrap.  This wrap is perfect for fall.

Royal Robbins offers this great dress.  It has a belt, V-neck, and ruching in the shoulder.   McCall 6886 (with modifications) can achieve this look.

Here's another one from Royal Robbins.  Elastic waist and great drape.


Royal Robbins.  I love the neckline of this dress.  I guess I am in love with casual dresses.





Handkerchief hem, off the shoulder, and gorgeous! 

Demi Lovato is wearing this Lexi Clothing dress! Lexi Vlothing is a company based out of Australia 

You can never go wrong with a strapless dress.  I love the black and white color combination.  The hem adds life to this dress.

My favorite screenshot frenzy look is:


This jumpsuit is bad!!!!   It's a great look for a wedding.  Let's see.  There's the beautiful sleeves, great color and the collar and cuffs are to die for! 

Handsome Beading High Neck Sleeveless Floor Length Evening Pants DresS from Dressee











No comments:

Post a Comment