Friday, October 27, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Friday

Screenshot Frenzy Friday
October 27, 2017
It's officially Friday and I have some great screenshots to share with you!  

It officially feels like Fall here in South Florida.  I am excited because I'm finally getting a chance to wear some of the garments I made for this Fall.   Woohoo!!!

This week I finally had some time to get some sewing in.  I stopped by Joann's and picked up some great patterns from Simplicity's and Vogue's new pattern release.




Do you remember this top from last week's Screenshot Frenzy?



I found A pattern that is almost perfect for achieving this Look.
Trend patterns:

 
Heidi Klum Season 16 Project Runway top is fire!  And that's not only because it is red!



Rosewe Lantern Sleeve Back Slit Sheath Dress.  This sheath had beautiful lantern sleeves which falls perfectly into the Year of the  Sleeve these


BeyoncĂ© is wearing this dress!  This emerald dress is from the Walter Collection.  This dress is also available in blue.  

Calvin Klein Cable Knit Dress.  Achieve this look with McCall 7016.

I love the fabric used to make this dress.  Look very closely. This dress is achievable with Simplicity pattern 8330

I am in love with gingham and I think the world is too.  This suit is hot!

I love both of their looks!  Did I mention these two young ladies have beautiful voices.  


This dress is so beautiful!  I love the vibrant fabric and the hem has such volume.  Absolutely gorgeous!! 

Rosewe offers another  great top! 


Midi Dress.  Pattern Hack Simplicity 8379 and or McCall 7441 for this cute Midi dress.

This dress had a great hem and sleeve and the Ankara fabric makes this dress pop! 


I think I am going to try to make this dress.  I love how the hem in the back dips.  

My Screenshot Frenzy favorite Look of the week is :


This is simple top and maxi skirt  but it'sthe fabric choice is spot on!  Where can I find this fabric!


I have quite a few projects complete but I haven't found the opportunity to take photos.  I will get on that and update you on Fall Sewing Plan.  

Have a terrific weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment