Friday, October 6, 2017

Screenshot Frenzy Friday

It's Friday!  Yeah!!!  Woohoo!  Party over here!
I have some great screenshots this week. 

Everyone knows that BeyoncĂ© is a trendsetter.  This skirt has color blocking and a high side slit!

This off-shoulder, boho top is super cute!

I love cape dresses!  This year Butterick released a fast and easy pattern that you could use to achieve this look.  Butterick 6479 View B.

The dress on the left caught my eye!!! Large ruffle and color blocking.  The hem is gorgeous.  

Tina Campbell's dress is hot!  Off shoulder dresswith some drama.  You know I love simple but dramatic.

The lady in the middle is wearing a great pair of pants. 

Wow!  I don't know what I love the most.  The skirt? Or the off-shoulder top? Or the color of the set?  Hot!

I love love love skirt and I want one just like this one.

This skirt is fire!  You can hack Vogue 9173 to achieve this look.

I have a Screenshot Frenzy section so the kids.
I've seen this romper a few times and I am obsessed. 

And last but not least! 

My Favorite Screenshot this week:



I can't seem to find the words to describe this skirt!  I have to recreate this look.

That's all I have today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment