Thursday, October 12, 2017

Simplicity Winter Pattern Release 2017

I almost forgot to discuss Simplicity's New Pattern Release.  The BIG 4's did a great job with this season's pattern release.

Simplicity 8524:  This cute poncho pattern for kids is great!


Simplicity 8528:  Doesn't this pattern look like a lot of fun!

Simplicity 8520:  I have to have this pattern!  My youngest daughter loves this pattern.  It looks so comfy.

Simplicity 8512:  All four views make me very happy!  I have to have this pattern.

 Simplicity 8511:  I am in love with View B.  I love this pattern for the dramatic sleeve details for a simple dress!!!

Simplicity 8521: This is a great pattern for family.  I think I might have to add this pattern to my wish list.  This could be a lot of fun.

Simplicity 8505: A super cute vintage pattern for Caftans.

Simplicity 8506:  This is the year of the sleeve.  Why not have a pattern with 8 sleeve variations.  Great idea Simplicity!

Simplicity 8508:  Three pockets on each side.  Yes I looks crazy but it works.
 
 
Which patterns did you like from this release?  Enjoy and happy sewing.


3 comments:

  1. I've read this blog, this the different style and new fashion
    360 Digitizing Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers visit this site

    ReplyDelete