Friday, August 11, 2017

Simplicity Fall Pattern Release

Why didn't Simplicity release their prefall patterns with their fall pattern.  I felt like they released their pre-fall patterns about a month ago.  Anywho.

Mimi G did it again!  I am not sure if I am in love with the pattern itself or the fabric.  Oh my gentle heart!
Simplicity 8466: I am in love with the skirt.  I have to have this pattern.  This pattern is officially on my Fall Sewing Plan. 
Simplicity 8451 Is FIRE!  Oooo I need a fire extinguisher!  I would love to try my hand at this lined coat with the large collar.  Oh my word.

Simplicity 8459:  View B would be cute on my tween.  I want View A.  Maybe we could be twinzies!

Simplicity 8453:  I am in love with view C.  The cold shoulder with the assymmetic hem is to die for! 
Simplicity 8458:  I'm not really into vintage patterns but I am in love with View A.  The buttons with the bias binding gives this skirt some 'tude. I think I would like this skirt a little fuller like the line drawing.

Simplicity 8473: I am obsesses with capes.  I was planning to make a cape this fall.   Maybe this pattern will make it on my list.

Simplicity 8455:  Sleeves!!!  Especially View C and D.

Simplicity 8471: View A is too cute.  It I understand this correctly, this is an overlay for Ashley Tipton's pattern 8345.  Very clever! 

Simplicity 8454:  I NEED view C and maybe view B.

Simplicity 8472: I am in love with Ashley Tipton's designs.  Trench coats! 

Simplicity 8470: Love love love

8465:  This is a cute a cute twist top for work.

Simplicity 8457:  This pattern comes in average, slim, and curvy.  I love the pleats with the cuffs. 


My Tween and I, went to the movies the other day.  Guess what I wore!  You know it!  McCall 7602.  I decided to shorten the straps and that did the trick.  Now there's not a lot of boob action.  Anddddddd the armhole is not as revealing.  I will have to keep that in mind for my next version of this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment