Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day.   My husband and kids surprised me a few days ago but I am still celebrating today.  Two days just for me!  Woohoo!  Oh wow that was selfish!  I need to dial it down. Lol!  
I am really behind on my posts and I have ton of pictures to upload.  This week I will post about my latest makes. 
I realized yesterday that I am a pattern and fabric junkie.  I was cleaning up and organizing my tiny sewing corner.  After organizing my work in gapace. I decided to upload my newest pattern to my One Drive account and realized something.  I have over 300 sewing patterns.  That's ridiculous!!!  (The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem).  So Here I go... I am addicted to sewing patterns and apparel fabric!  There it is.  Whew!

What's a girl to do?  I can't throw away my babies. Well if I can't throw them away then I better sew them. Hehe
I hope you have a wonderful night! 
Happy Sewing!~

No comments:

Post a Comment