Saturday, March 25, 2017

One seam skirts and dresses

In Hobby Lobby the other day, I was looking for a light weight poplin and instead I found this hidden jewel...pre made skirt fabric.  This fabric has an elastic waistband pre attached.


I love the bright blue color. This project (two skirts for my daughters) took less than 5 minutes.



Guess what's funny!  A few days later, I was shopping in Joann's and I found the cutest fabric...a mini dress.  For some odd reason it was sold by the inch instead of by the yard.  Why????




















Anywho, I found this one with Dory print. I had to have it for my 3 year old,








"Just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming.  I mean. Just keep sewing, just keep sewing, just keep sewing sewing.


 
One seam dream!  Woohoo!

I couldn't give my three year old a strapless dress.  I made straps using store bought bias tape.  I made a cute little design in the back.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment