Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sew Much Ado Peasant Dress

Some of you already know that I have  a newborn.  She's 4 months old and adorable.  I love her to pieces.  I was browsing online and found an awesome pattern for an infant peasant dress.  Check out this pattern here.



I found this beautiful fabric at Walmart in the Remnant Bin.  Sometimes you can find some good stuff at Walmart.  Always keep your eyes open.

Pattern Review
Pattern Description:
Infant peasant dress with elastic neckline and sleeves.

Pattern Sizing:
I cut the size 3 to 6 month.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes!!!!!!

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Very easy to follow.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I liked everything about the pattern.

Fabric Used:
Quilting Cotton purchased at Wal-Mart. 

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
I follow the patterns and no alterations needed.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I am working on one now with some alterations.  Definitely recommend it to others especially beginners.

Conclusion:
I made this dress for my 4 month old daughter.  It was easy to sew.  Installing the elastic was tricky but I managed. I am working on a second peasant dress in a larger size with some alterations.







No comments:

Post a Comment