|(DIY Skirt and Scarf made by Grandmomma)|
and says have you checked your text
messages. I look at my messages
and see she made a house dress
for my newborn. I made so much
noise from sheer joy. My coworkers
thought I had lost my
marbles. Look how adorable
my Babette looks.
- Sew Much Ado Infant Peasant Dress ---Done. Done. Done.! Woohoo!!!
- New Look 6449B: I need to reinstall the facing. I did a horrible job the first time
- McCall 7441C: Need to install the sleeves (I'm really scared of sleeves)
- Simplicity 8124: Pattern cut but I'm not sure if I like the fabric I choose. Back to the drawing board
- Vogue 1520: Working on Part 2
- Baby Leggings: Muslim Done
- Vogue 8898 : need to resolve issue with bust arm hole amd finsh neckline
Hopefully if I keep up with my Progress Report I will not end up with UFOs. But it’s not looking good.