Grandmomma Mode

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
My mom is an awesome grandmother.  My kids call her "Grandmomma".  Isn't that so proper.  My mom drives me crazy sometimes but, she has a good heart.  

 (DIY Skirt and Scarf made by Grandmomma)
This past Friday my mother calls me
and says have you checked your text
 messages.   I look at my messages
and see she made a house dress
for my newborn.  I made so much
noise from sheer joy.   My coworkers
thought I had lost my
marbles.  Look how adorable
my Babette looks.




Progress Report
  • Sew Much Ado Infant Peasant Dress ---Done. Done. Done.! Woohoo!!!
  • New Look 6449B: I need to reinstall the facing.  I did a horrible job the first time
  • McCall 7441C:  Need to install the sleeves (I'm really scared of sleeves)
  • Simplicity 8124: Pattern cut but I'm not sure if I like the fabric I choose.  Back to the drawing board
  • Vogue 1520: Working on Part 2
  • Baby Leggings: Muslim Done
  • Vogue 8898 : need to resolve issue with bust arm hole amd finsh neckline

Hopefully if I keep up with my Progress Report I will not end up with UFOs.  But it’s not looking good. 

Comments