Monday, November 14, 2016

Grandmomma Mode

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
My mom is an awesome grandmother.  My kids call her "Grandmomma".  Isn't that so proper.  My mom drives me crazy sometimes but, she has a good heart.  

 (DIY Skirt and Scarf made by Grandmomma)
This past Friday my mother calls me
and says have you checked your text
 messages.   I look at my messages
and see she made a house dress
for my newborn.  I made so much
noise from sheer joy.   My coworkers
thought I had lost my
marbles.  Look how adorable
my Babette looks.




Progress Report
  • Sew Much Ado Infant Peasant Dress ---Done. Done. Done.! Woohoo!!!
  • New Look 6449B: I need to reinstall the facing.  I did a horrible job the first time
  • McCall 7441C:  Need to install the sleeves (I'm really scared of sleeves)
  • Simplicity 8124: Pattern cut but I'm not sure if I like the fabric I choose.  Back to the drawing board
  • Vogue 1520: Working on Part 2
  • Baby Leggings: Muslim Done
  • Vogue 8898 : need to resolve issue with bust arm hole amd finsh neckline

Hopefully if I keep up with my Progress Report I will not end up with UFOs.  But it’s not looking good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment