Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Simplicity and New Look Summer Patterns

There's definitely a few Patterns that I would like to make.  These patterns have a lot of options for  beginners.  There's also Patterns designed for pattern hacking which makes this seasons' patterns kind of fun.  Becoming a sewist is an adventure that allows you to use your creativity in order to create great garments.  So seeing patterns that are designed for Hacking is just opening that door to be as creative as you want to tbe and not stay in the box.  I'm excited to see what these sewing patterns will produce! The Top pattern on my list:

Mimi G's Simplicity 8394


She has always released patterns that make heads turn.  To create this look, I will need to lengthen the bodice. I can see this set in a royal blue.


Next on my like list:
Simplicity 8386. I love View C. I can dress it up or down


8392 Look good while working out.  Oh Yeah!


#8391-I think I can make View A and B for my tween


8390 has a waist tie!!!  Love it!!!


Simplicity 8379
I love the draping on the sides.



Simplicity 8380 it's one shoulder and view C is a peplum. That's a win win to me


8385 View E is super cute

NEW LOOK SUMMER PATTERNS

Starting with 6523 for my tween daughter



6522 for my 3 and 6 year old daughters


6519 I love the waist tie


6518. For some reason I was undecided. I would love to make this pattern for my tween


6516. Who does not love a flowy maxi skirt!!


6512 I love the back detail


6509. Have you seen this pattern? If I had a flat tummy I would be all over this pattern



6508. It's all about the cut out back

6507. I'm in love with view C



Name this pattern:
  Which pattern is the exact replica of the dress below? 

Mimi G's Simplicity 8291!!!!



~Happy Sewing!~

No comments:

Post a Comment