Thursday, January 18, 2018

New Years Eve Skirt

I had about an hour before I had to leave for work.  I decided that I wanted a new skirt to wear to church tonight.  35 minutes later, I made this.  Can you believe it!  This beginner sewer made a skirt with no pattern.  Watch out now!!

Fabric-black knit with gold specks from Joann.  My photos does not do this fabric justice..


I wore my new skirt with a black peplum top and some heels.


This past week, I haven’t done much sewing since then.  I seriously injured my right thumb.  The pain is horrible and I can’t baste or use scissors.  So I’ve caught up on some of my shows.  Hopefully in a week or so, I will be back to full speed.

What have you made this year?  What are your plans for his month?  Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment