Sunday, January 14, 2018

Polka Dots Anyone! McCall’s Stitch and Save 9021

You can never have too many tops. Sad to say, I don’t know if this top is for me.  Don’t get me wrong. I made this top but I am not happy with the final product.  It is cute and I love cowlneck tops but this top is not flattering on me.

I have looked high and low for a cowlneck top sewing pattern.  Unfortunately, I will have to continue my search.

This is view A of McCall’s Easy Stitch  N Save 9021 which is Also McCall’s 6563.
I cut a size large all around and a size XXL bust.

My Likes:  It’s cowlneck and I love cowlneck tips.  The fabric is

My Dislikes: There's some pulling in the bust area.  The pulling in the bust region looks weird.  the neckline is too big.  Maybe I should have cut a size Medium for the neckline.

The fabric I used is pink and black polka dot ITY knit from Fabric Mart.






I made this top as part of my Fall sewing plan.  I have quite a few projects left to post.  Stay tuned for that.

I’ve also made some progress on my goal for this month.  I can’t wait for you see what I have been working on.  What have you been up to?  Do you have a goal for the month of January?  Feel free to leave comments below.




Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment