Saturday, June 16, 2018

Lily Dedication--Simplicity

 What have you been up to?  I know I haven’t posted any updates since the beginning of the year. Please forgive me.  I haven’t had much time to post but I have made quite a few items since my last post.  I can’t wait for you to see all of my makes.  I will make a solid effort to update you on everything you’ve missed.

In December, we decided to dedicate my youngest three daughters.  It was difficult to find Rtw dresses for all three so I decided to make them dresses.

Trying to make the perfect dress is the three beautiful little girl was a very difficult task and required some creativity.



I used the same pattern for two of the dresses, Simplicity 8351.   This pattern was easy to make.  I can see myself using this pattern again in the near future.  The lace for my 3year olds dress can be found at Joann's.

I had a horrible time with the lace.  I wanted to make a petticoat but the lace and netting did not agree.

My three year old

My seven year old


No comments:

Post a Comment