Saturday, December 23, 2017

Hello December


Hello December!  There is so much that I need to update you guys on.  I have not been consistent about my posts but I have been sewing.  I am going to work on catching you guys up on my Fall Sewing Plan and My Winter sewing plan.  I need to work on photos.  That is truly the reason why I haven't posted anything in almost a month.  That and my new job is keeping me busy.

A few months ago, I tried to make 30 items in 90 days.  Did I achieve that goal?  Drum Roll Please.  Nooo.  Epic fail.  I made 19 items.  So for the winter my sewing plan is to complete the remaining items from my Fall Plan and add some staple items to my wardrobe.  I definitely would like to try that challenge again.  So maybe this coming spring I will try it again... it being "30 items in 90 days."
This is the pattern that I am working on today.  My next post will have some of my fall projects. 
 
Make 30 in 90 days
I did not complete the 30 in 90 challenge.  I started a new job and have not had any time to sew.  I made a total of 5 items.  It's sad I know.  Maybe I will try this challenge again some day.
 
Have a wonderful week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment