Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tis the Season

Merry Christmas!  This season I decided to make some items that did have a lot of steps.  Sometimes we need a break from complicated projects.

I decided to make Burda 6754.  These slippers are sooooooo comfortable.


Next, Christmas decor pillows.  I found all of the fwbric at Joann’s.

 
Then I can across this beautiful fabric in the clearance section in Joann’s.  2 yards of this fabric was transformed into a tablecloth.  This is definitely my favorite make this month.
 
 
  Sadly enough I had to work today it’s a good thing because I got to spend time with my coworkers and thankfully I had the day off yesterday.  So I spent Christmas Eve with my family.
During my lunch break I tired decided to take a look at the McCall’s early spring patterns there’s quite a few patterns that I want to make. The question of the day is where will I have found find time to make so many different patterns.   McCall 7899 is my all-time favorite with the pleated waistline.

Have a wonderful holiday season!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment