Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Work in Progress / UFO Challenge

UFO (Unfinished Object) or WIP (Work in Progress) I'm officially making WIP a curse word.  For some reason I have a stack of WIPs.  In 2019, I added a WIP every month. Smh.

Sadly a beautiful pattern would land into my hands  and life would happen.   Next thing you know it's a WIP.

I know you've probably heard this a million but new Year New Me its exactly that. In the past few months I realized some hard facts
  I was a workaholic.  I failed to live life and my family saw me 1 sometimes 2 days a week.  It was sad.  That was only my immediate family.  I haven't seen my extended family in years. 

Enough was enough.   2020 has started on the right foot.  I've changed jobs, spending quality time with my family, hung out with a few friends, started to make a quilt, and sewn my first garment.  So I am definitely working on the new year, new me
  Or better yet "new decade new me".

WIP Challenge
With that said, I am setting a goal to work on one WIP per month.

This months WIP is Vogue 8882 in an animal print fabric.



 I am missing the waistband.  The question of the day, do I have any of this fabric left to make the waistband.

 
 Let's see how this goes.
 
Have a wonderful week.  Talk to you soon.
 
~Foxxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment