Tuesday, February 4, 2020

First Quarter Sewing Plan

There's many many many items on my sewing wishlist, but not enough hours in the day.

I'm determine to stick to my two challenges: "Make 20 in 2020"and the "UFO challenge". It wouldn't be right want to count my UFO makes as 20 in 2020 makes because I didn't start them in 2020.

In order to stay on track every quarter I need to make 5 items and 3 UFOs

From my 20 in 2020 list, I plan to make the following items in the first quarter:

1. Vogue 8825
2. Simplicity 8982
3. A quilt
4. Bowtie Blouse
5. Pair of pants


Here's a peek at the fabric I am using for one of my projects.

Isn't it gorgeous!!!


It's also time to think about outfits for Easter outfits.  For Easter I think I'll make dresses with Ankara fabric.  I still need to figure out what patterns to cut.

What do you have planned this quarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment