Saturday, April 4, 2020

Quarter 1 Rap Up


We've made it through Quarter 1.  I'm extremely happy with the results.

From my Quarter 1 Plans I made::

1. Vogue 8825 Click here to see more ---Done
This was my Anniversary/Valentine's day dress buy my son insisted that I wore it to his schools valentine's day dance.  This was made with fabric from my stash.

2. Simplicity 8982--Click here to see more
This outfit was Made with knit fabric embroidered with a flower design.  This was made from fabric in my stash.

3. Pair of Pants-- New Look 6231 made with Black Knit Fabric from Joanns.  Blog post coming later on this week.

4. The quilt is one of my greatest accomplishments.  Photos coming soon.

5. Bowtie Blouse-- I did not get to this make.  Yes I'm ashamed of myself.


Completed UFOs. Please bare with me, I haven't taken any pictures yet 

1. Black and Yellow skirt

2. Gray and black pencil skirt

3 Animal print skirt

Additional items made this quarter:

Let me say, before the Quarantine I made a total of 3 additional items.  As a result of the quarantine I made a total of 7 additional items.  That does not include facemasks.  I am extremely happy with my makes.  

1. Self Draft Ankara Print Skirt in honor of black history month.  I made this skirt for my eldest daughter.  The fabric was purchased at my local fabric store.

2. McCall 7926 Anniversary dress.  This dress was a fail.  I was able to wear the dress on the night on my anniversary. Sadly when the time came to take pictures of the dress I couldn't get it over my head. I cut the bodice a size or two to small.  Fabric was purchased at Joanns.

3. Self draft Ankara outfit for my Nane. She loves this outfit.  This fabric was purchased at my local fabric store.

4. New look 6620 for my daughter. More to come

5. New Look 6620 extended to become a dress.  More coming soon


6. Gold skirt for my mom. Photo coming soon. 

7.  Simplicity 8791 which is the Sew Your View Pattern for the Month of March.

Some of the garments made this month were made with fabric from my stash.  

Next quarter I will try to use more from my fabric stash. 

Goodbye Quarter 1 let's knock Quarter 2 out of the park!

Have a great weekend.  

Be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment