Thursday, April 30, 2020

Simplicity 8452


Simplicity 8452 Some 1950's love

The only time I leave the house is to go to the grocery store.  I don't want to go to the grocery store, especially during this time, looking super cute.  So, no outfit photos for now.


It looks horrible on the hanger but its super cute on me!  Hopefully I will take pictures soon.

Here's a picture of the pattern envelope.  I hope this helps you visualize this top.

Image result for simplicity 8452

 I absolutely love 1950s fashion: sheath dresses, pencil skirts, circle skirts, swing coats, and capris.  It makes my heart sing when I see an amazing 1950s outfit.  I haven't figured out how I am going to wear this top but I know it's going to be great.

I hope you're having a great week.

Have a safe Quarantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment