Saturday, May 15, 2021

Mid May Checkin

May is a weird month.  I would like to say I accomplished a lot but I'm not sure.  As I look at my Sewing To-do list I feel like I need 12,345 years to complete everything on it.

I'm having a tough time with Me Made May.  This weekend I am going to sort through my Me Made garments.  I realized I do not have enough separates

At the beginning, I attending Rebecca Page's Sewing Summit.  It was amazing.  I learned a lot from Elastic 101 to sewing a tee shirt.  Below is a pic of the Toronto Tee in a Dark Rose Knit.

I'm still working on necklines in Knit garments.  This time I tried my hand at V-neck garments.  I made a wearable muslin of the Love Notion's Kid Sunday Romper for my 7-year old T.  She loves it.  Now I need to make some adjustments to the pattern and make her "Real Romper."

I was able to complete two more Nullarbor Cami's by Muna and Broad.

I'm currently working on some home decor projects.  After that, I am going to continue to work on my sewing plans for this month.  How are you doing with your May sewing plans?  Is there anything you're excited about making?
Have a fantastic weekend.  

~Foxxy Stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment