Thursday, June 10, 2021

June 2021 Sewing Plans

 


We're entering month 6 out of 12.  Halfway through the year and I'm reflecting on my goals for 2021.

Make Nine update. I've completed 4 out of 9 items.

For the remainder of the year I would like to complete the following goals:

Attend a sewalong every month

May's sewalong- Toronto Tee

May's Sewalong Hallon Dress

Participate in at least one challenge a month.  This will keep me focused

Sew Together May -Love Notion's Sunday Romper

Make a Cosplay outfit and wear it for my birthday

Make jeans by December 31st, 2021

Make a swimsuit

Make a jacket by November 30, 2021


I would like to be a little more intentional when selecting my monthly project.  While listening to the Seamwork Radio podcast they discussed a fantastic way to narrow down sewing projects.

There's five questions to ask when selecting projects

1. What am I excited to make?

2. What do I have all the supplies for?

3. What do I actually need in my closet? 

4. What color thread is in my serger?

5.  Project that I have 3 outfits for it?


I did not complete my plans in May.  I am going to move those two items to June.

Annelaine Lakeside Dress



New Look 6669



Simplicity 9048



No comments:

Post a Comment