Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pair of pants New Look 6231


Good morning Sewing Family,

     I hope everyone is staying safe.

We officially have pants.  Black pants to be exact.  This has been on my sewing to do list for a very long time.


Fabric: this pattern calls for a stretch woven.  I purchased a black knit with spandex that looks amazing and feels even better.  I purchased this fabric at Joann's.

For some reason, I always forget to purchase a zipper.  Out of all notions that's the one item that I can't remember.  So I had to take a second trip to Joann's.

Sideview

There's  some funny business going on around the knees that I need to address as soon as possible!


The thigh fits just right.


In RTW pants, the butt area usually sags.  That's why I love sewing!!!!!  Look at the back.  No butt sagging.  That's a win!!!!!

Here's a picture of my youngest wearing a face mask.  She asked me to take her picture.




Have a wonderful week and stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment