Thursday, January 16, 2020

We're making a quilt!!

Yes, you read correctly.  We're making a quilt.  Why are we making a quilt?  My mom gave me the idea and I was like what the hay why not?  So here we are.  We all know that quilting is not a light task.  Quilting takes precision and patience.  I have both!  I hope...

We're starting this adventure with fat quarters.  I found this pack in Joann's.  There was so many options.  My 9 year old daughter fell in love with this pack. 


Here's a better view of the fabric from the pack. Aren't they adorable.  I can't wait to see the final product.

Last night I cut the fat quarters into  6' squares. Tonight I will start piecing the squares together.

Have you ever made a quilt?  Do you have any tips?

Have a wonderful Thursday!

~Foxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment