Monday, March 6, 2017

February Wrap Up


February Wrap-UP

I’m Going strong…at least stronger than the month of January.  In February, I made 2 more items than January. Woohoo! But…I could have done better.  There was a week that I did not touch my sewing machine.  At the same time, I was fitting some battles (virus going around and exhaustion).  I was able to complete some adorable projects.  I started the month making my 11 year old a Pink and Silver Sequin Top and Self Drafted Tulle Skirt.  



 
My current projects and completed projects:


My son's pajama pants



   Grandmomma Turquiose Poplin Top McCall 7542--WIP
Sneak preview of my






 
McCall 7441 in an Olive Faux Suede

·        

















White Mimi G Flutter Top





African Print Skirt Simplicity 1104




Let's see what happens next month!  Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment