Thursday, December 15, 2016

Spring! Where?

Is it almost spring?  Living is South Florida I can barely determine the season.  In the morning it feels like spring.  By midday it feels like summer.  Sometimes in January we will get a cold front which renders us one week of winter weather.  Besides that it is always summer.

McCall Pattern Company has come out with their Pre-Spring pattern.  I have to admit that I'm in love.  They have designed some trendy patterns. That I have to make.
This is my favorite!!!!  I would love the same floral print fabric from the pattern packet cover

I saw this top in the mall the other day.  The store only had a size small left.  So I left there pretty disappointed.  Thank McCall for making my day. 

I might make view A and D.   View A's cape would bring out my superpowers!! Do you see the sleeves on View D?  I love tops with sassy sleeves!

This is a nice basic top with something to say.  The cold shoulder makes a statement.


 

My girl would love this top.

Back to Vogue 1520. 

No comments:

Post a Comment